- Work that I’m currently accepting:I am currently taking on various types of music projects covering a wide range of uses including, but not limited to:
- Songs for TV, commercials, video games etc. (music for commercial use)
- Jingles and corporate audio logo’s / idents for branding
- Songs for film and documentary use
- Scoring for films, documentaries and animations
- Custom music alterations of my current Royalty Free Music portfolio
Work that I am currently refusing:
I am currently not interested in taking on the following types of projects:
- Sound Design (Sound effects)
- Music intended for Royalty Free Libraries – Right now I am exclusively licensing Royalty Free Music through AudioJungle and am not looking to write for any other libraries.
How does pricing and payment work?:
To determine a price quote, first a few things must be taken into consideration. I currently offer two different options for freelance or custom music production: Licensing and Ownership.
Licensing means you are granted the right to use the music or audio material in your project however you will not own any rights to the audio content, have exclusivity to the content or the ability to re-sell the material. The licenses are straight forward and simple unlike many that you will find out there today.
A license from Tim McMorris Publishing will grant you / your company unlimited use of the audio material in an unlimited number of projects as it relates to the company that purchased the license. Upon the completion of licensed audio material you will receive a digital license (PDF) unique to your company. For more information on licensing please don’t hesitate to contact me online..
Ownership simply means that you desire to purchase the full rights to the custom audio material. Having the full rights to a project means you can do whatever you wish with the audio material without restriction! Customers who typically purchase full copyrights are those looking for exclusive content for branding purposes.
My Current Schedule
While I would like to take on every project I am offered, this is simply not possible due to the overwhelming number of project offers I receive. While I also work with varying customers and do my best to accommodate each company’s budget, overall prices are partially determined by the roster of companies in my current schedule and the average rate of pay I am receiving. As demand remains high, this unfortunately means that I rarely take on projects with extremely low budgets anymore – though that’s not ALWAYS the case, depending on the project! So make sure to contact me if you need more information or have a question!
Other factors that affect price:
– Overall length of the project
– Overall complexity of the project
– Number of variations needed of a music piece (when applicable)
– If vocals are required
– Turn around time (only for short notice rush projects there is an additional fee)
Turn Around Time
My turn around time largely depends on what is asked of each individual project and what my current schedule is like. That being said, turn around times are relatively fast.
Each project has the opportunity for multiple revisions if needed. Your complete satisfaction is my primary objective!
50% of the total project cost must be paid upfront to ensure your project has a secure place in my schedule. Once work begins, this money is non-refundable. All payments are processed via paypal.
For a list of references, samples, and price quotes please contact our offices, and an Advanced Concepts professional will be in touch with you within 24 hours.